Saturday, August 2, 2008

Deal of the century at Bed Bath & Beyond

After co-shooting a fab mountain wedding today in Conifer (what a view of Pikes Peak!), I walk in to Bed Bath & Beyond in search of a brand-new bedsheet set, and what do I find?


Jackpot! The exact ruby-red color I was looking for, awesome herringbone design, 600 thread-count bedsheet set and it's my mattress size! $100 retail marked down to $69.99, no one bought. So it was marked down half-price. Still, no one. So they put 50% off marked price, still no one! Then 75% off marked price, and I walk in and grab it!

But that's not all. I had a 20% off coupon on top of that. So what cost $100, I bought for only $9. At checkout I was thinking, "Now what did I do right to deserve this complete bargain?" Oy, it's tough being me.

Coming soon, the Conifer wedding::


...Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment