Sunday, May 2, 2010

Krista & Micah at Space Gallery | Wedding | Denver wedding photographer

Getting married this year at Space Gallery? Email Chris to see if I'm available to photograph your wedding! Looking forward to hearing from you.

I was spoiled today with a wedding that took place in an art gallery on Santa Fe Blvd., PLUS there was candy. Krista & Micah pulled it off perfectly and I had so much fun on this May 1st wedding.









Aforementioned candy. Yes those are grape gummi bears.


Petals perfectly arranged by Denver's own The Perfect Petal.
















Sistahs!




I found a new favorite portrait location.




I love how colors just pop out of nowhere. Santa Fe Blvd. you rule.




Melody::






The hors d'oeuvres were meticulously made by the bride's own mother and aunt. It was so impressive I thought it was all catered. Did I mention there was candy in big glass jars?




Some for the road.


Krista & Micah, thanks so much for being amazing on your wedding day. You made the magic happen.

Much love,,
Chris Enzaldo Photographer

[Contact Chris for bookings and inquiries. 2010 is filling up! Check out the portfolio back at my wedding site.]

2 comments: