Saturday, May 29, 2010

The City Park Wedding, Part 1 - Mariarosa & Paul 5.23.10 (Denver Colorado wedding photographer)

Getting married this year in City Park? Email Chris to see if I'm available to photograph your wedding! City Park is a pretty amazing place for photos.



I'm noticing a trend: someone from the wedding party of my last bride and groom tends to be my next client. I met Mariarosa and Paul at Mario & Jenni's wedding back in December, and I was super-excited when they mentioned their wedding plans at City Park this summer.

It was great to see everyone again at this amazing outdoor wedding in Denver's City Park. But first! The girls started their day at File-N-Style on Colfax for some beauty prep::


Needlessly to say, I was THE ONLY BOY there, and I didn't really understand all the girly goings-on, but I was pleasantly distracted by the décor and colors of this salon::


The bride in her wedding-day colors::


At the City Park pavilions, the families assembled the reception so efficiently. They were like professionals! Really impressive in the DIY tradition.








My second-shooter for the day was Stephanie and I totally scored having her help me out. The next couple are hers::




Finishing touches before portraits::


Here's a first: the bride had THREE flower girls. They assisted her the whole day like one big flower-girl entourage. It was hilariously cute to watch them follow her.


Shoes in platinum tones::


Meet Paul! The handsome groom::


Mariarosa worked the birdcage veil::















Stephanie's action-shot of an eager bride. The ceremony site was just ahead::


Another one by Steph. One last moment, it's really sinking in! I'm about to be married...


Go straight to Part 2 for the ceremony and reception. You don't want to miss it...

+ Contact Chris for wedding bookings and inquiries. 2010 is go for launch and 2011 is filling up!
+ Check out future wedding images by Chris — subscribe to his blog via Google Reader by clicking here.
+ Check out the portfolio back at my wedding site.

No comments:

Post a Comment