Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cable Center wedding pictures | Bobby & Marie in Denver, Colorado

Getting married this year at the Cable Center? Email Chris to see if I'm available to photograph your wedding! The Cable Center is a pretty amazing place of photos.



It was a fine ceremony at the superbly renovated St. Thomas More Church in Littleton::


Everybody, I want you to meet my beautiful mother and handsome father, Annette and Valente::


He's been playing the violin like a master for decades, and it showed at the rehearsal dinner::



Details of a perfect day (I think that duck is an inside-joke)::


Family family everywhere::


Whatchyoulookinat? I used to hit these on my birthdays when I was a kid::


Byeeeeeee::


Thank you Robert and Marie for a wonderful day. Sorry if I hit that piƱata before you had a chance to (I know it was your special day, but I couldn't help it ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment