Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011 with the Enzaldos





Every Christmas Eve, the Enzaldo family led by my dad calls up friends and family and sings "Feliz Navidad". I can't sing worth a damn, so I usually end taking pictures (photographers you know what I'm talking about).



My aunt and her family joining us. My cousin Chandler totally rocked rhythm gee-tar!




A little f/22 action for the Christmas Tree. We went lite on the presents this year because we already have everything we need.


Not a fan of faux Christmas trees, but you can't beat the bokeh bursting from the ends of those plastic needles.


Christmas Day mimosas!


Christmas Day pineapple rolls! Breakfast must be this.


White roses that Dad bought for Mom.



Good light for Lucy, my sister's dog.


Two sisters working the Christmas dinner (and dessert).


Toblerone fondue!



Hi-tech Christmas: we all missed my brother's family (they were in the mountains with my sister-in-law's family), so we video-Skyped them up. Viva la Internet! That's my niece Claire, 2 1/2 years old. "MrrryChristmassss!" she screamed. Totally cute.




And that's a holiday wrap! Coming soon: a photographic retrospective of 2011. A stupendous year in so many ways. After that, my choice for 2011 Image of the Year. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment