Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Stephanie & Nick at Baxter Hotel in Bozeman, MT | Wedding | Denver wedding photographer



Over the Independence Day weekend, I trekked up to Bozeman, Montana, for my first destination wedding (Montana's a destination, right?). Stephanie & Nick were joined by their loving family and crazy-wild friends (the Gonzaga girls, woo!), so it made for a fab holiday weekend.









No boys allowed::


Isn't she gorge?


First Look is always a treat. I love the tap on the shoulder::


The sky is actually pretty big in Montana::




Beautiful everywhere! Add to your bucket list: see sunset above Bozeman from Peet's Hill in town.


Gonzaga girls! I heard some crazy college stories throughout the day.


Bride's family heirloom::




Five minutes to go!












The sky was stupendously bright after the ceremony, so we beelined it to the beautiful grove of shady goodness (and a sweet barn) behind the church.


Good work, angels.


Off-camera flash is my new best friend. (At the Baxter Hotel for the reception.)
















Great moment between mother and groom::












This is why I have a "Dangerous Conditions" clause in my contract, ha!










Steph & Nick, thanks so much for inviting me to Bozeman to document your wedding






+ Contact Chris for wedding bookings and inquiries. 2010 is in full-swing, 2011 is filling up, and prices go up on New Year's.
+ Check out future wedding images by Chris — subscribe to this blog via Google Reader by clicking here.
+ Check out the portfolio back at my wedding site. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment