Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Chenzo left his home for Tucson, Arizona (travels)

Last week I came home after exploring the stunningly beautiful city of Tucson, Arizona. I'm a Denver boy, so I gawked at the rows upon rows of saguaro cacti and prickly pear cacti.



They sprout up from the hills like alien beacons. Their random arrangements resemble a secret ancient code that will never be deciphered.



My left knee experienced this one firsthand::



I made a new friend along the way too. My friend Kirsta's dog is a beagle, her name is Bella, and she likes attention. She'd totally grabbed the remote control with her mouth and show it to the new guy like it was a prize catch. Complete troublemaker but really really photogenic::



How can you say no to this dog?





Things I learned in Tucson::

+ You can't tell which way is west because there are mountains all around the city.
+ The best gelato in the entire world doesn't necessarily have to come from Rome.
+ The perfect engagement session can be shot on a nameless one-square block of priceless Spanish architecture.
+ Grass is a luxury among desert climes.
+ "Trolleys" do in fact exist! I will go back to Tucson someday and explore this city. It's wealth of color begs for the attention of any photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment